Wednesday, October 17, 2012

 I just wanted to drop this photo of myself and one of the love's of my life, my soul sister Hallie, taken while we were vending an original gig poster I designed to sell at Lotus, EOTO and Emancipator's summer Red Rocks show.  It was a pretty awesome moment, I ended up selling out of those posters, the music was probably my favorite show of the summer, and the company was unsurpassed. I'm also happy to have this picture - I'm always the one making the stupid face or slouching, or something else that makes virtually every photo of me ever taken to be horrible (and the other 500 pics taken around this one were no exception to that rule) so it's nice to have one where even I feel like I was accurately captured - grinning, blissful.
 I can't wait to be back in those lots again, but until then, the sista and I will be ripping up the mountain this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment