Sunday, October 14, 2012

 The day before my birthday, I was able to get together and celebrate with some of my tribe - my parents, my honey, my boss lady/favorite person, my close friend Jaymie and her boyfriend, Blake.
I rounded everyone up and begged & pleaded for them to accompany me to the Butterfly Pavilion - an insect zoo in Denver with a garden of indoor butterflies. It was part of my Wonderland kick, you see, and it was perfectly dreamy. An imitation tropical rainforest with 1,600 free flying butterflies. What more can a girl ask for? It paid off as well~ I snapped the above picture when a flutter-by landed on the boyfriend's hand. It was one of the few photos I felt didn't need to be edited, and it's funny because in some ways it looks the most messed with. I was so pleased to see it, none of the others I took were anything like this.

Hopefully I feel like there is this much magic in the world long past 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment